Tasks and resources for explorers
1. The Privacy Rights Clearinghouse has produced a useful set of guidelines to protect your online privacy.
- Tips for facebook risk management
- See what the internet knows about you (and how to stop it)
- Threat modeling for activists and campaigners
- Privacy tools provide services, tools and knowledge to protect your privacy against global mass surveillance.
- Surveillance self-defense - an expert guide to protecting you and your friends from online spying.
Last modified: Tuesday, 14 June 2022, 4:04 PM